Wouldn’t it be cool if you could shop for your home decor, interior designer and spring wardrobe at the exact same time? It seems Becka Citron and John Marsala had the same thought when they opened Modern Anthology. Fusing a brick-and-mortar retailer, full-service interior design firm and web store all in one, it’s pretty much the only one-stop home shop you need. Both with backgrounds in interior design, Citron and Marsala are curation experts. Not only will you find treasures like new and vintage furniture and the coolest home accessories, Modern Anthology has some of the most meticulously crafted clothing in town. Whether you visit the store in Brooklyn’s Dumbo neighborhood or shop online, you’re bound to find artifacts that reflect an experienced and masculine lifestyle.
Before we send you off to explore Modern Anthology on your own, we want to share a few of our favorite products on the site. If you’re a fan of foosball or even have a table in your pad, these bottle openers are the coolest bar accessories ever. Crafted from vintage pieces, no two are exactly the same. Because April showers aren’t behind us quite yet, every man needs a good parka to get him through the spring season. Have you seen one more handsome than this hooded version from La Panoplie? Not to forget Modern Anthology’s interior design roots, we can’t wait to spruce up our space with a texture-rich pillow from Tabula Rasa. But don’t let us ruin all of the surprises. Check out modernanthology.com or visit their Dumbo store at 68 Jay Street in Brooklyn to get your fix.
- The Balvenie Just Released a Collection of Cool Stuff Made from Whisky Barrels
- What to Do in Mexico City: 33 Best Restaurants, Bars, Shops, and Destinations
- Travel Like a Millionaire and Stay In Mansions for Free with this Home Swap Trick
- Must-Have Winter Accessories to Get You Through this Year’s Cold Season
- Lotuff Leather & The Manual Team Up to Debut New Leather Goods Collection in New York City