Hey guys, backpacks aren’t just for school anymore. They are the new accessory to have. No more slumping to the side like you would with a shoulder bag. Plus, you’ll have your hands free and you can use them for a weekend away, a day at the ballpark, for your everyday workbag — or like NBA players Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant — at a post-game press conference. Below (Pictured above, clockwise, L-R) are The Manual’s backpack picks.
WeSC Finkel Backpack
Sleek and handy, this backpack is just right for the stylish urban guy on the go.
$84 at urbanoutfitters.com.
Herschel Pop Quiz Backpack
This backpack by heritage brand Herschel is classic and simple, and a step up from the Jansport you carried around in middle school.
$69.99 at shop.herschelsupply.com.
This simple navy daypack has a pop of royal blue — perfect for a day at the ballpark.
$89 at bonobos.com.
Thom Browne Multicolored Backpack
Add a little color in your life with this gingham number by none other than Thom Browne.
$399 at ssense.com.
This rugged knapsack is big enough to act as a travel bag for a weekend away.
$138 at jcrew.com.
- Pacsafe Dry is the Water-Resistant Anti-theft Bag that All Travelers Need
- 4 Best Lightweight Backpacks That Will Comfortably Fit All Your Gear
- Solar-Powered Backpacks Provide Off-the-Grid, On-the-Go Energy Solutions
- Carry All Your Fitness Gear in One of the Best Gym Bags for Men
- REI’s New Backpack Series Pays Tribute to America’s Beautiful National Parks