We like style that’s a bit understated and never forced, and that’s exactly what we discovered in the line of rugged, long-lasting footwear crafted by Zuriick, based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Brand founder Mike McCaleb got the whole thing started in the summer of 2005 when he decided to make his own shoes when he couldn’t find exactly what he liked. Yeah, necessity is the mother of invention, for sure. He came up with shoes crafted from premium leather and canvas and also made his designs stand out with a trademark purple sole.
Now, seven years later there are more than 30 styles to choose from. This year Zuriick added a new line of 100% American-made boots to their lineup, which also includes dress shoes and more casual models. Just look for that purple sole to make sure you’re getting the real deal.
- Would You Wear These Oxford Sneakers to the Boardroom or Ball Court?
- Set Sail (and Keep Your Deck Scuff-Free) in the Best Men’s Boat Shoes
- Reebok’s Newest Sneaker Is ‘Made From Things That Grow’
- Lamb 101: Q&A with Former ‘Top Chef’ Champion Hosea Rosenberg
- Keep Your Toes Off the Cold Floor this Winter with the Best Men’s House Shoes and Slippers