Rugged yet refined, Trask is one of those manly brands of which we can’t get enough. And luckily for everyone, their awesome leather goods are now available no matter where you live, thanks to their newly launched e-commerce site.
Born in Bozeman, Montana in 1992, Trask is inspired by the great outdoors and American way of life. Built on the ideal it takes time and effort to produce timeless, quality goods, their pieces are meant to last and get better with age. Because different leathers have different properties, each hide used by Trask is selected by hand and treated special care. From bison to elk, these are not the types of leathers you find every day, making the story behind each piece especially cool.
Browsing the new website, we found a couple pairs of boots from the fall/winter collection perfect for the season. The leather and plaid Canyon Boots are crafted from American bison leather and Italian wool, handmade in Lewiston, Maine. We also love the Elkhorns, a classic lace-up, bison leather boot crafted in Nashville, Tennessee. Check out more of our favorites in the gallery above and see the rest at trask.com.
- How One Denver Restaurant is Introducing Native American Food to the Hungry Masses
- Umberto Luce Brings Rock-and-Roll Edge to Men’s Boots
- Mind Your Money with these Fantastic Wallets Under $200
- Check Out These Colorful New Boots in the L.L. Bean Small Batch Lineup
- How to Satiate Your Senses in Sedona, Arizona