Khakis are replacing denim as the trouser du jour and Bills Khakis is one of our favorite American made brands of the durable and versatile good. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, the company’s collection of khakis, casual pants, shorts, dress and casual shirts and other menswear essentials is getting a bit of a reboot with the launch of their new website. In other news, today the brand is also launching their Tea Label, a contemporary off-shoot of the main collection featuring slimmer, more modern silhouettes and washed-down styles.
Tea Label, named after the British soldiers who took to dying their white uniforms with tea in the 1840s, marks the evolution of Bills Khakis. The collection embodies the essence of the Bills Khakis brand: durable, timeless and Made-in-America but designed with a younger audience in mind (read- us!). Expect Bills’ classic khaki pants in lower-rise and trimmer fits, five-pocket styles in distressed washed denim as well as a more tailored and slim-fit button down collared shirts.
This week we are giving one pair of Tea Khakis away a day until Saturday. Simply check out our Facebook page and tell us about your favorite item that is Made in America. We will pick a winner a day for a pair of Tea Label khakis.
- The Best Work Pants for Men That Are Both Sturdy and Stylish
- Replace Your Shorts With the Best Men’s Pants for Fall
- Not a Fan of the Flannel? These are the Best Cold-Weather Alternatives
- Give Your Legs a Pair of Blue Jeans They Truly Deserve
- Levi’s Wellthread X Outerknown Clean Up Dirty Denim with Fall 2018 Collab