The 2013 edition of New York International Auto Show is under way through April 7th at Jacob Javitz Center, showcasing 1,000 vehicles and the newest automobile innovations. We selected a handful so you can get a sneak peek of what to expect, from the Range Rover Sport’s dazzling introduction by none other than James Bond himself, Daniel Craig, to the ultimate in luxury, the $295,000 Rolls-Royce Wraith. Check out our slideshow, which includes the latest from Volvo, Jaguar and more.
The New York International Auto Show, through April 7 at Jacob Javitz Center. For more information, visit autoshowny.com.
- The 8 Best Looks From Supreme’s Wacky Fall/Winter 2020 Collection
- 10 True Crime Podcasts to Obsess Over Right Now
- 25 Netflix Shows Worth Watching in 2020
- 6 Fastest Cars in the World Right Now
- 10 Best Subscription Boxes for Men’s Grooming Products