Though book lovers may have rejoiced over the birth of the E-reader, mourning the absence of beautifully designed book covers was kind of inevitable. Fortunately, Portland-based brand Pendleton has come up with an awesome solution.
Ideal for the style-conscious man, this expertly crafted E-reader case features a Native American-inspired Cave Creek jacquard outer that will stand the test of time as passing trends come and go. Inspired by ancient petroglyphs found on the walls of a Hohokam settlement near Cave Creek in Arizona, this super cool case is both lightweight and protective. Whether you’re looking for a belated Christmas gift or a January pick-me-up, we can’t resist this neat little accessory for our next sartorial subway journey.
To purchase visit www.pendleton-usa.com
- Little Book Chapter 4: Lessons Honored is a Conceptual Whiskey
- 20 Coffee Table Books Every Man Should Consider for His Home
- 10 Best History Books You Will Ever Read
- 6 Children’s Books That Deserve a Second Read
- The 8 Best Looks From Supreme’s Wacky Fall/Winter 2020 Collection