Carting your work paraphernalia and gadgets and gym kit from A to B on a daily basis requires a truly versatile bag. Fortunately, Manual favorite Herschel Supply Co. has teamed up with longstanding sportswear brand Champion to produce a seriously good collection of bags stylish and practical enough to whittle down your bag collection to one single option.
The collection consists of Herschel’s classic Heritage and Sutton designs that have been injected with Champion’s old school athleticism. Design details including zip-front pockets created from Champion’s eponymous fleece and internal pockets made from sports mesh award this collection with a vintage sportswear charm that feels timeless and utterly versatile.
Aside from their much-loved silhouettes, Herschel has contributed their colored pebbled leather zipper pulls and diamonds and internal red and white striped liner. The combination of the two brands signature elements just works.
The best thing about the collection is the all-purpose potential. If you’re heading out of town for the weekend, the roomy duffle design will double-up as a great weekend bag. If you’re a master at travelling light, the rucksack will undoubtedly become your every day companion.
The collection is available exclusively at selected Urban Outfitters stores and online. For more information visit www.urbanoutfitters.com
- The Best Back-to-School Backpacks for the Coming Year
- Peak Design’s Travel Line Is the Kind of Compartmentalized Luggage Bag We love
- Murses, Schmurses: Mini Man Bags Will Up Your Style Game While Keeping Your Pockets from Overflowing
- What’s in Our Weekender: Everything to Pack for a Weekend Away this Fall
- 9 Porsche Products You Need (Even If You Don’t Have a Porsche Yet)