Carting your work paraphernalia and gadgets and gym kit from A to B on a daily basis requires a truly versatile bag. Fortunately, Manual favorite Herschel Supply Co. has teamed up with longstanding sportswear brand Champion to produce a seriously good collection of bags stylish and practical enough to whittle down your bag collection to one single option.
The collection consists of Herschel’s classic Heritage and Sutton designs that have been injected with Champion’s old school athleticism. Design details including zip-front pockets created from Champion’s eponymous fleece and internal pockets made from sports mesh award this collection with a vintage sportswear charm that feels timeless and utterly versatile.
Aside from their much-loved silhouettes, Herschel has contributed their colored pebbled leather zipper pulls and diamonds and internal red and white striped liner. The combination of the two brands signature elements just works.
The best thing about the collection is the all-purpose potential. If you’re heading out of town for the weekend, the roomy duffle design will double-up as a great weekend bag. If you’re a master at travelling light, the rucksack will undoubtedly become your every day companion.
The collection is available exclusively at selected Urban Outfitters stores and online. For more information visit www.urbanoutfitters.com
- The 10 Best Toiletry Bags and Dopp Kits for Hitting the Road in 2022
- The Best Minimalist Bags to Wrangle Your EDC in the Time of Corona
- Giveaway: Black Genuine Leather Military Duffle Bag from WP Standard
- Ready for the Road: Herschel Supply Launches Men’s Travel-Ready Outerwear Line
- Protect Your MacBook and Stay Sharp with Savage Supply Co.’s New Leather Organizers