When the holidays hit us each year, we’re on the go from, planes, trains and automobiles. But what about bikes, skateboards, or snowboards? EFM Engineered For Motion, a radically engineered new menswear brand, understands the way we live.
EFM’s designer, Donrad Duncan, is the former principal designer and concept creator of Victorinox/Swiss Army Apparel. With Duncan’s point of view of dressing the urban nomad, his first collection for fall 2014, brings together the items everyman needs. Such as:
- A classic blue blazer that can fit in the smallest of pocket of your carry-on
- Chinos that stretch, but still look like selvedge
- Outerwear with magnetic closures and reflective tape
Donrad understands the engineering and fabrics to make a man’s life better. This combination of how new tech fabrics move, what they weigh, and his tech/tailored vision works well with our busy schedules.
Inspired by the Italian sportswear industry of the 1980’s, and their purist approach in menswear, Donrad collaborates with Trinovation Lab in China, dedicated to the continuous research, experimentation and application of a new generation of manufacturing techniques.
Some of the outerwear pieces from Ducan’s premiere collection, use a lofty wool/nylon that has a comfortable stretch with the feel of cashmere. These are paired with other styles that are constructed of extremely lightweight translucent nylon, which is ideal for packing in luggage or a messenger bag. You’re welcome.
CLICK HERE to check out this new brand’s website.
- It’s Hoodie Season: 6 Hooded Sweatshirt Options to Keep You Warm this Winter
- Natural Performance Fabrics to Keep You Comfortable From Work to Workout
- Fall Running Gear: Must-Haves for Adjusting to Autumn Temperatures
- Don’t Have a Cow, Man, with the ASOS x The Simpsons Collection
- Meet Corridor, the Fashionable Clothing Company Founded by a Former FBI Agent