Straddling mid-century modern style and groovy futurism, fall’s best sunglasses—squarer in shape with an earthy influence—are perfectly designed to pop against the season’s subdued collections. Here, eight brilliant options you won’t want to leave home without. From L-R: Seoul in camouflage, Prism London, about $415; Volta, Raen Optics, $112; Ellison in marbled sandstone, Warby Parker, $145; aluminum Clubmaster, Ray-Ban, $245; tortoise-brown PR 11PS, Prada, $290; charcoal crystal Putnam, Steven Alan, $145; 649 54 tabacco Virginia, Persol, $360; Maison Kitsune Tokyo, Oliver Peoples, $550.
- Marine Layer’s New Athleisure Collection Sports Plenty of Style
- Giveaway: $950 Damascus Steel Funayuki Kitchen Knife from Carter Cutlery
- First Underwater Art Museum in the U.S. to Debut in Florida in 2018
- Open Containers and Craft Breweries: A Mardi Gras Beer Guide
- Cocktail History: Bogart’s Bitters is a Recreation of a 150-Year-Old Recipe