The perfect finishing touch to any outfit this season, fall’s ruggedly handsome dress boots pay homage to classic footwear styles ranging from the brogue to cap-toe as well as the casual styles, palettes and treads of last year’s moc, hiking and duck style boots. Here, 10 exceptional styles that work just as well with a suit trouser as any other casual pant and accompanying outerwear, and look the best when styled with a little attitude: simply roll up the cuffs of your pants or tuck them in. For an edgier look, try pairing a lighter colored boot, say one in cognac, with your darkest denim. L-R: Astor boot, Tommy Hilfiger, $249; Indy boot, Alden, $488; Cap-toe boot, Mark McNairy, $425; Wooster, Alejandro Ingelmo, $550; Jacob Chelsea boot, Grenson, $435; Air Colton Winter Chukka, Cole Haan, $228; Officer boot, Rag & Bone, $395; Concho HT whisky brick sole boot, Unmarkd, $300; Cordovan derby boot, Trickers by Grahame Fowler, $900; Gleie brogue boots, Soulland, $560.64.
- Snow Doesn’t Stand a Chance Against the Best Winter Boots for Men
- The Red Wing x Todd Snyder Moc Toe Boots Are Our New Fall Favorites
- These 6 Pairs of Moc-Toe Boots are Fall Footwear Perfection
- No Laces Necessary: The Best Chelsea Boots for Men
- Weather the Season in Style with the Best Men’s Boots for Fall