Aaron Kirman, President of Aaroe Estates at John Aaroe Group, is one of the leading real estate agents in the USA and has repeatedly been named Top Agent in Los Angeles and been named #10 in the country by the Wall Street Journal (woot!).
As a prominent figure in the luxury real estate market, Aaron has received international acclaim from the architectural and estate communities and represents some of the most exclusive residences across the globe including: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House, Richard Neutras Kaufmann Residence, Frank Gehry’s Schnabel House, Lions Gate by Paul Williams and the only Oscar Niemeyer in North America. Aaron attributes his success to his vast marketing and advertising strategies, partners, market knowledge, exclusive contact base and true love of luxury sales.
As for his personal style:
Shoes: Cole Haan These are super versatile and have classic style and are really comfortable for my busy life.
Accessories: Always wear my Rolex Watch, part of the LA realtor uniform
Favorite cologne: Le Musc & La Peau
Favorite piece of technology: iPhone & Apple TV
Next style/gear purchase: An Audemars Piguet watch
- Our Eight Favorite Shows from New York Fashion Week 2018
- 19 Black-Owned Grooming Brands To Know
- Petting Kangaroos and Sustainable Booze: The Best of Adelaide, Australia
- Own a Piece of History: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Olfelt House is Up For Sale
- Beaches, Booze, and Barbers: What to Do in Sydney, Australia