If you’ve ever fumbled with your ID, passport, boarding tickets, and other papers at airport security, you know how important it can be to streamline your belongings. That’s why we love Bellroy’s travel wallet—it keeps everything organized, safe, and easy to access.
This stylish leather wallet holds four to ten plastic cards with four quick access card slots, along with sections for your passport, tickets, and bills. There’s also a micro travel pen with refills. And Bellroy backs the craftsmanship of this wallet with a three year warranty. It retails for $119.95.
Of course, your wallet isn’t the only thing you need to streamline for easier travel. You can make that carry on work for you if you know how to make the most of its limited space with some packing tricks. Here are a few tips:
- Stop stuffing and start rolling. Forget folding your clothes. You can get more real estate by rolling them.
- Find extra storage in shoes. Fill your shoes with smaller items like socks, belts, and toiletries.
- Plan your flight clothing. Wear your bulkiest shoes on the flight. Another good solution: cargo pants that can hold items, and also pants that transform into shorts by zippering off bottom panels on each leg.
- Give Your Legs a Pair of Blue Jeans They Truly Deserve
- Set Sail (and Keep Your Deck Scuff-Free) in the Best Men’s Boat Shoes
- U.S. State Department Relaxes Cuba Travel Advisory for Americans
- Think Twice About Packing These ‘Everyday’ Medications on Your Next Trip
- The Best Wallets for Men: Billfolds, Card Holders, Phone Cases, and More