With the holidays fast approaching, we discussed travel at this time of year — the ins and outs to not only booking a trip and what to do to make the airport experience less stressful at a time when everyone is stressed out.
When is the best time to travel? What about buying tickets? Is it true that prices are different on different days? What about the rumor that prices will change if you revisit a website, even if it’s only an hour later?
Richard uses his decade-plus of global travel experience to help us navigate it all, as well as tips for dealing with the stress. If you’re planning a trip over the holidays or really at any time, give this podcast a listen. We guarantee you’ll learn a few essential tricks to employ the next time around.
If you have a question for The Manual podcast crew, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for podcast polls so you can join the discussion. You can also follow Mike’s travels on Twitter.
- The Best Places to Travel in January 2019
- 8 Airplane Hacks That Make Air Travel Suck a Lot Less
- The Best Carry-On Luggage: Travel Smart, Light, and In Style
- A Man’s Guide on How to Dress for Winter Travel
- What You Need to Know About North Carolina Barbecue, According to Tyson Ho
- Talking Irish Whiskey with Tullamore D.E.W.’s Tim Herlihy
- From Spring Cleaning to Spring Fashion, We’re Ready for the Season to Change
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Portland Podcast Festival Episode
- Learn All About the Best ‘Affordable Luxury’ Cigars from a Real ‘Cigar Aficionado’