Take a journey through the unparalleled mental space imagined by some of Volcom’s most creative visionaries. In Chapter 2 of Volcom’s True To This, we explore the magical state of mind that lures us in and keeps us crawling back for more. This video transcendence features an exclusive live performance of Kurt Vile’s “Gold Tone” and takes a deep dive into his higher consciousness. It’s here that we also explore the meditative states of artists Travis Millard and Gemma O’Brien and careen into the minds of Volcom riders Dane Burmen, Bryan Iguchi and Ryan Burch as they explore the perfection of the cushiony dimension. Volcom was founded on the belief that there is a higher level of consciousness to be found within one’s self through the internal and external journeys that board-sports, music, art and film provide. We call these finite moments of enlightenment… ‘Spiritual Intoxication’.
With that, we bring you the second installment of True to This.
- A Comprehensive Gear Guide for Trekking Through Nepal
- A Winter Reading List for the Snowbound and Snowed-In
- Music to Cheers to: A Christmas Playlist that Doesn’t Suck (Finally)
- Greatest Super Bowl Commercials of All Time: A Brief and Biased Retrospective
- Spider Silk Fabric is Badass, and Here’s the Ski Jacket to Prove It