We’re pretty sure that when you were younger you had a pocket knife, probably a red Swiss Army Knife. You cherished it and carried it with you everywhere — while exploring your neighborhood, camping with your family or to hang out with your friends. It came in handy — you used it to fix your skateboard or bike, to open cans and eventually — to uncork bottles of wine.
Now you’re older — you care about things like style and design. Enter the Switch by Quirky. It’s sleeker than the traditional Swiss Army Knife and it’s modular, so you can switch in what you need and out what you don’t. “Your tool, your way” — that’s the mantra that came to mind when producing the Switch, so you don’t have to have a wood saw or wrench on it if you don’t need it. Customize it for the outdoors or to use around the house. It comes with 18 different tools, and you can make it as wide or as thin as you want. In case you’re wondering, here are the tools that are included:
-Can Opener/Wire Stripper
-Eyeglass Flathead Screwdriver
-Eyeglass Phillips-Head Screwdriver
Whether you’re going camping, or need an all-in-one tool at home, the Switch by Quirky can do it all, plus it’s a lot nicer looking than the Swiss Army Knives of the past — just don’t forget to check it in at the airport.
Switch by Quirky, $75 at fab.com.
- The James Brand Crafts Practical Pocket Knives for Everyday Carry
- Leatherman Celebrates Its 35th Anniversary by Upgrading Celebrated Multi-Tools
- Peep The James Brand’s Stunning and Serviceable Elko Black + Black Knife
- The Best Cooking Gear for Car Camping and Backpacking
- The Best Cutting Boards to Equip Your Kitchen With Serviceable Style