The 2013 edition of New York International Auto Show is under way through April 7th at Jacob Javitz Center, showcasing 1,000 vehicles and the newest automobile innovations. We selected a handful so you can get a sneak peek of what to expect, from the Range Rover Sport’s dazzling introduction by none other than James Bond himself, Daniel Craig, to the ultimate in luxury, the $295,000 Rolls-Royce Wraith. Check out our slideshow, which includes the latest from Volvo, Jaguar and more.
The New York International Auto Show, through April 7 at Jacob Javitz Center. For more information, visit autoshowny.com.
- Practice Your Fernet Face at the Great Branca Bar Pop-Up
- The 5 Biggest Reveals at the 2018 Detroit Motor Show
- Our Eight Favorite Shows from New York Fashion Week 2018
- The Apollo IE Supercar Could Theoretically Drive Upside Down
- Our Overwhelming 36-Hour Visit to ISPO, the World’s Largest Sports Trade Show