The 2013 edition of New York International Auto Show is under way through April 7th at Jacob Javitz Center, showcasing 1,000 vehicles and the newest automobile innovations. We selected a handful so you can get a sneak peek of what to expect, from the Range Rover Sport’s dazzling introduction by none other than James Bond himself, Daniel Craig, to the ultimate in luxury, the $295,000 Rolls-Royce Wraith. Check out our slideshow, which includes the latest from Volvo, Jaguar and more.
The New York International Auto Show, through April 7 at Jacob Javitz Center. For more information, visit autoshowny.com.
- Race Around the World for $50,000 Cash in the Global Scavenger Hunt
- Whiskey Ridge House Could Be Your Luxurious Personal ‘Walden’ (For a Price)
- How to Find the Best Black Friday Travel Deals of 2018
- An Old Garage Is Transformed Into an Artist’s Home and Studio in San Francisco
- Take That Dominos: Breville’s New Smart Pizza Oven Cooks Pizza in Two Minutes