Pure passion drove David Galbraith to pursue his vision of making the world’s best hip flasks. He believed in his dream so much that he sold everything he owned and moved across the U.K. to London to launch SWIG. Today the company produces seamless stainless-steel flasks offered with a wide range of leather pouches—everything from solid colors to plaids to the Union Jack.
They make great gifts and arrive in a ribbon tied gift box and engraved with a unique serial number that permits lifetime membership in the “SWIG Society,” which is a global membership club for flask owners. It even boasts the Prime Minister among its members.
The SWIG Magnetic Executive Flask Gift Set, for example, includes a hip flask, stainless steel funnel, magnetic executive pouch, gift packaging and engraving. The impressive styling along with practical usage will make this flask a favored possession. It retails for 140 British pounds, which is currently equivalent to $218.31 in U.S. dollars.
Other flask/pouch combos range from 49 pounds to 119 pounds ($76.40 to $185.49 U.S. dollars).
If you love to travel and love to take your whisky with you, these hip flasks are a must.
- 10 Best Travel Gifts for a Modern Gentleman Nomad
- The Best Wallets for Men: Billfolds, Card Holders, Phone Cases, and More
- A Personal Helicopter and 8 Other Electric Ways to Get Around Fast
- Harrison Ford’s Indiana Jones Hat Fetches $520,000 at Auction
- No Longer a Prisoner, Dave Phinney Goes for Something Harder