Forget complicated directions and strange tools, the PONS bed frame is very easy to assemble. While PONS says that it only takes five minutes to make, it took us around 15 minutes, which is still impressive. Once the bed frame is put together, simply plug in the cord to a wall outlet, and now you have all the power you need to get you through a full night’s sleep and into the next day. “Four integrated USB ports with touch-enabled lights in the PONS bed frame allows you to easily recharge while you rest,” said Heiman.
The bed frame is constructed with premium hardwoods and it comes in three hues—Driftwood, Acacia and Black. “Recognizing today’s busy consumers, who may move frequently, the design concept for PONS leverages technology and engineering to create a high-end sleep experience that ships fast and free, and comes together in minutes,” said Heiman.
So not only is the PONS bed frame convenient, it adds a high-end and technologically-savvy touch to any bedroom. We highly recommend it. (We also recommend topping the bed on the PONS bed frame with The Company Store bedding.)
For more information, visit ponsrevolution.com.
- Why You Really Should Make Your Bed Every Morning
- Male Fertility FAQs and Advice: How to Keep Your Swimmers Strong
- Into the Wild is a Tiny Cabin that Let’s You Edit Your Views of the Forest
- The 10 Best Adventure Dog Breeds for the Active Outdoorsman
- Multi-Purpose Hiking Gear: 8 Outdoor Tools That Do More Than One Job