Getting your gear and supplies wet can make for a miserable experience when you’re enjoying an outdoor adventure. There’s good news—Filson has unveiled a new line of dry bags that will keep water and sand out.
We love the roll-top buckled closures that keeps everything safe from the elements and yet is a breeze to open up. Like all of Filson’s luggage, these bags are made in the U.S.A.
The Dry Bags are available in green in addition to black and come in six styles:
You’ll find these bags are a must-have on your next sailing or camping trip, or just for keeping sand out of your stuff at the beach.
- How to Winterize Your Camping Gear: Tips for Cleaning and Storing Equipment
- The Best Back-to-School Backpacks for the Coming Year
- Dwyane Wade Teams Up With Away for a Suitcase Designed for Wine and Other Awesome Travel Stuff
- Murses, Schmurses: Mini Man Bags Will Up Your Style Game While Keeping Your Pockets from Overflowing
- How to Pack Your Suitcase, Backpack, or Duffel Bag Like a Pro