Amazon Prime Day is Coming. Are You Ready?
For online shoppers, this month is looking more and more like Christmas in July thanks to Amazon’s third annual Prime Day on July 11. But that jingling sound you’re hearing isn’t Santa’s sleigh bells, it’s all the money you’ll be saving on over 100,000 products ranging from home goods, to electronics, to toys. Much like Black Friday, this is a one day only, world-wide event, so time is of the essence when trying to get a deal.
With free two-day shipping on most orders, access to Amazon Instant Video and Music, online file storage, and a host of other benefits all for only $99 a year, Amazon Prime is the gift that keeps on giving. Since these amazing deals are only accessible to Amazon Prime members, a valid prime membership is required to bag these bargains.
But, don’t worry! If you’re not comfortable dishing out $99 a year for Amazon Prime—Prime Day deals are accessible to anyone willing to sign up for a free trial. Click here to find out more about Amazon Prime and sign up for your free trial membership to gain access to thousands of discounts and deals.
Be sure to visit The Manual on July 11th for our Top Prime Day Picks!
- Amazon’s Amazin’ In-House Brands for Guys are Making Us Very Happy
- Here’s How to Score a Last-Minute Holiday Travel Deals
- The CamelBak PURSUIT Series is Like Summer Camp for Adults — Here’s the 2018 Lineup
- Drive Like a Criminal and Eat Like a King in Indianapolis
- David Beckham Scores Big with New Grooming Line House 99