The book is a complete guide to that car you’ve always wanted – filled with 224 pages of impressive history and stunning photographs by Stuart Codling and James Mann (one of the world’s leading car and motorcycle photographers). The author Codling is a journalist and broadcaster who has worked in motor sports for over a decade.
Inside, you’ll learn about all of the different cars Lamborghini has produced throughout history: the 350 horsepower Miura, the Countach (an Italian expression one might utter at the sight of a beautiful woman), and the Diablo – which replaced the Countach in 1990 and was the last of the Lamborghini supercars under the auspices of the “original” company. Each car created is considered a collectible – and the book honors all of them.
Lamborghini’s latest supercars now zip from 0 to 60 miles per hour in under 3 seconds and hit top speeds in excess of 220 miles per hour. Their prices are equally staggering.
- How to Easily Remove Cigar Smoke and Odor
- 15 Men’s Ties We’ll Be Wearing This Spring and Summer
- Road Trip! DriveShare is the Airbnb of Vintage, Exotic, and Collectible Cars
- 3 Vintage Cars Formerly Owned by British Rock Legends are Up for Auction
- Snow Cleats are the Key to Trekking Safely During Icy Conditions