Are Trader Joe’s Beers Worth It?
The short answer is yes. With a few exceptions, the quality of the beer far surpasses what you’re paying for it. Sure, the flavors might not be on point all the time — these are not 100-point beers, certainly — but we’ve all paid far more for worse-tasting beers. If you’re on a budget (or just want to stock up in advance of a party, hurricane, or the impending zombie apocalypse), you really can’t go wrong with Trader Joe’s beers. We went in skeptical but were, on the whole, pleasantly surprised by what we tasted.
Photos by Sam Slaughter/The Manual.
- The Best Light Jackets and Windbreakers to Wear When Summer Temps Drop
- If You’re Just a Grown-Up Kid then You’ll Love these Prime Day Deals on Toys and Games
- Best Kitchen Deals for Prime Day: Look Forward to Great Deals on Appliances and More
- The Best Kitchen Deals for Prime Day: Instant Pot, Keurig, and More
- House Beer Banks On Clean Beer and Design to Grow