Are Trader Joe’s Beers Worth It?
The short answer is yes. With a few exceptions, the quality of the beer far surpasses what you’re paying for it. Sure, the flavors might not be on point all the time — these are not 100-point beers, certainly — but we’ve all paid far more for worse-tasting beers. If you’re on a budget (or just want to stock up in advance of a party, hurricane, or the impending zombie apocalypse), you really can’t go wrong with Trader Joe’s beers. We went in skeptical but were, on the whole, pleasantly surprised by what we tasted.
Photos by Sam Slaughter/The Manual.
- The Best American Irish-Style Stout Beers to Sip on St. Patrick’s Day
- The Best Light Jackets and Windbreakers to Wear When Summer Temps Drop
- Southern Tier Adds New IPAs and Low-Calorie Brew to Lineup
- Who Needs Hobbits? Journey Through 5 Real-Life Adventures Books
- 7 Mexican Craft Breweries You Need to Know