Coffee is the lifeblood of our society and so it, rightly, has its own day. To celebrate National Coffee Day, we’ve pulled together a number of tequila and beer-based cocktails that will help you celebrate the beverage the right way—with booze.
Don’t forget to check out our roundup of Cold Brew Coffee Cocktails as well.
The Double Shot Martini
- 5 parts Avión Espresso Tequila
- 1 part milk or half & half
Method: Add all ingredients to shaker. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with 1-3 espresso beans.
Mole y Avión Espresso
- 2 oz. Avión Espresso
- 1 oz. Premium Hot Chocolate
- Fresh Whipped Cream and Mint Leaf for garnish
Method: Combine ingredients in glass and heat. Garnish with fresh whipped cream and a mint leaf.
- 1 part Avión Espresso Tequila
- 2 parts Avión Anejo
Method: Pour ingredients into a rocks glass over ice. Stir.
- 3 oz Sam Adams Nitro Coffee Stout
- 1 oz Jamaican Rum
- 1 oz Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- 1 whole egg
- 2 dashes Chocolate bitters
Method: Dry Shake, hard shake, strain into snifter and top with nitro stout. Garnish with grated nutmeg
Nitro Coffee Float
- 4-6 oz Sam Adams Nitro Coffee Stout
- 1oz cold brew coffee
- .75 oz Frangelico
- .75 oz Braulio (or favorite amaro)
- Ice cream and condiments
Method: Shake and strain into Pilsner glass. Top 3/4 of the way with Sam Adams Nitro Coffee Stout (4-6 oz). Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Garnish with crushed hazelnuts, and/or whipped cream, sprinkles, cherry and chocolate.
- 23 Best Holiday Cocktail Recipes to Try This Christmas
- 15 Cocktail Recipes to Enjoy With Cooler Weather
- The Best New Year’s Eve Cocktails To Celebrate 2021 in Style
- 22 Delicious Thanksgiving Cocktail and Drink Recipes to Try This Year
- The 17 Best Mocktail Recipes To Make for Dry January