Founded all the way back in 1883, Wolverine boots has been in the quality, leather boot game for over 130 years. And now you can win the opportunity to design your own pair for free!
One recent emerging technology that caught Wolverine’s imagination is the construction of web-platforms allowing for personalized product customization. And, like any good century-old company, Wolverine heard the call and answered with their new customizable 1000 mile boots via their “Wolverine Workshop,” made right here in the US. Now, the 1000 mile boot itself isn’t new–Wolverine has been making those since 1914–but the option to design the boot any way you see fit is.
“This is an opportunity for people to play the designer role and build a boot that is unique and one of a kind to them,” said Todd Yates, president of Wolverine. “By combining the quality craftsmanship and timeless pattern of the 1000 Mile Boot with the personality and style of our customers, we hope to connect with both brand loyalists and new customers alike.”
When beginning your foray into Wolverine’s customization system you’ll be thrilled at all the customizable components including:
- Material for the quarter, vamp, heel, tongue, foot bed and hangtag (13 options from Brown Horween to Hot Pink Suede)
- Outsole (3 options: leather, leather/rubber, and Vibram rubber lugg)
- Eyelets (6 options: antique copper, nickel, old English brass, black, good, and silver)
- Laces (7 options: brown, black, red, tan, white, gray, tan/gold taslan)
- Upper stitch color (3 options: brown, black, cream)
- Welt stich color (4 options: cream, brown, black, red)
- Monogram etched on the heel, tongue or hangtag
Also, keep in mind that Wolverine boots tends to run a little large–you’ll want to go at least 1/2 size down in order to secure a good fit.
For your shot at a chance to win this $400 value (in the form of some damn fine custom-designed boots), simply provide your name and email below. You can also get bonus entries by following us on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and signing up for our newsletter. The contest runs from February 8, 2017 through February 22, 2017, with the winner notified shortly thereafter.
So, get those creative juices flowing! You might just need them to design yourself a killer pair of boots.Wolverine boot
- The Most Appealing Banana Liqueur Cocktails on the Planet
- The Manual Awards 2018: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Giveaway: Premium Merino Wool Felt MacBook Case, Valet Tray, and Wine Carrier from Graf Lantz
- Drive Like a Criminal and Eat Like a King in Indianapolis
- Six of Our Favorite Places to Ski in the U.S. Right Now