For those of us lucky enough to live near the beach, we tend to get as much time as possible on the sand.
This includes the daily workout. And because staying fashionable while working up a sweat is key when in a highly visible place like the beach, Vuori Clothing’s new spring/summer lineup is here to help you do just that.
The California company was started by two pro skateboarder friends who couldn’t find performance clothing that was right for them. They began to build a following around shorts and other light gear that is “inspired by an integration of yoga, surf, sports, music and life.” They have everything from the “Banks” short, which is primed for the water to the “Tradewind” performance shirt, which is 100% polyester and 100% ready for any workout.
The brand’s entire vibe is relaxed and the rest of its lineup follows suits. They have at least 30 different variations on 5-6 different short styles, meaning there’s something to suit everyone.
We especially like the “Trail” short, which was purposely designed to reduce drag and resistance following the natural motion of running. It has a built in boxer brief liner for extra comfort too.
You can feel good supporting Vuori too as they continually reinvest in their local Encinitas, California community by hosting art shows, fitness classes and much more.
You can see their entire lineup and decide which is right for you here.
- Begin Your Summer Beach Body Prep Now with the Best Men’s Workout Clothes for Fall
- From the Office to the Trail, Here’s the Best Dual-Purpose Work Gear
- Bartender Fight Club Is a Thing: The Knockout Fitness Program for Mixologists
- Natural Performance Fabrics to Keep You Comfortable From Work to Workout
- Puerto Rico is Back and Ready for Your Next Vacation