On April 21st we hosted a happening at our favorite menswear shop in San Francisco, Welcome Stranger. While they have a stunning new store in Elmwood, we opted for the Hayes Valley location to get a feel of what is happening down town. And while our event was poppin’ we have to say, Berkley is blowing up!
We got to know our local readers as they perused the goods from the likes of Apolis, Topo Designs, Our Legacy, Barbour and seemingly a party favorite, Terrapin Stationers, who’s ‘That was all Bullshit‘ calling card got a good chuckle and a lot of sales.
Izola offered up their new luggage tags as a gift for guests too.
Keep up with our hashtag #TheManualMeetup to hear about the next meet up destination and check out this video recap of our event.
- Natty Light and Jake Johnson Want to Pay Off Your Student Loans
- Cochon555 is Bringing Delicious Heritage Hogs to Your City
- A Beginner’s Guide to Backcountry Skiing (and Safety)
- How Spawn Creator Todd McFarlane Keeps Forging His Own Path
- Tighten those Laces and Mark Your Calendars for 2018’s Most Extreme Races