Summer is fast approaching and it’s time to start thinking about that wardrobe, whether it’s for the office or a coastal getaway. Many men forget that ties aren’t just a noose around the neck that we get for Father’s Day. With the right collar size (so you aren’t getting strangled through the day) and a well tugged four in hand, your appeal level can go from 0-100 with one easy accessory.
Also, tie’s aren’t all shiny rayon either. There are wool and velvet ties for the winter months and cotton, linen, silk and even knitted ties for summer.
Note: with any knitted tie be sure to roll it and store it. If you hang it with the rest of your ties it will stretch and end up to your knees.
The Manual has searched far and wide to provide you with a selection of ties that will give your summer style a little more pop. Check out our slideshow to find the one that is right for you and let us know if you have a summer favorite to share with us.
- J.Crew’s Indian Cotton Plaid Tie
- David Hart’s Gray Donegal 100% Silk Tie
- Ralph Lauren’s Silk Knit Tie
- Brooks Brothers Tattersall Slim Tie
- Theory’s Cotton Linen Tweed Skinny Tie
- Social Primer’s Limited Edition 100% silk ALPHA tie
- The Best Blazers for Men in Fall 2020, Reviewed
- The Best Loungewear Sets For Men
- The 16 Best Men’s Cardigans in Fall 2020
- Menswear Sale: The 18 Best Essentials to Buy Online This Week
- The 10 Best Men’s Flannel Shirts for Fall 2020