The Arrivals launched their new label last week with affordable outwear for ladies and gents. As you know a stylish jacket can break the bank and run you upward of $1,000. The Arrivals sets out to break this trend with stylish quality that you can afford. All of their mens products are $600 or below. On the gents side they have four launch jackets that cover everything from a stylish denim, or leather, to a serious waxed denim parka. According to the brand, the line uses the same materials and purveyors as top fashion houses.
The founders of The Arrivals take passion in being fashion outsiders. We met with co-founder Jeff Johnson, a former architect, who has brought his design background to the new fashion venture (Each jacket is named after a famous architect or project). Johnson said that they wanted to bring elements of architectural design and functionality to outerwear. The four jackets are all minimalist by design and after seeing the line on launch day we are sold. They are the real deal. The Arrivals are online only. You can browse and shop their site here.
- The 17 Best Men’s Hat Styles in 2022
- Your Complete Guide To Black Tie Attire with Tuxedo Tips
- West Major’s Crafted Shirts Are the Latest Chapter in the Story of Western Wear
- The Best Golf Clothing Brands for Men To Wear At the Country Club and Beyond
- The 10 Best Packable Jackets That Every Serious Outdoorsman Should Own