If we were planning a kick ass camping trip, Snow Peak would be our one-stop-shop for all those outdoor essentials. The Portland-based brand has built an impressive following on account of their intelligent, beautifully crafted range which encompasses everything from super lightweight titanium café latte sets to folding bamboo tables.
Consequently, we were thrilled to hear that the brand plans to launch their inaugural apparel line this fall. And from what we’ve seen so far, this collection promises to be just as cool and understated as their accessory offering. Laid-back pieces such as plaid shirts, cargo pants and quilted separates become the building blocks of cozy layered looks, ideal for camping in the cold months.
This casual collection stands out for it’s current relevance. Thanks to the simple, high-quality construction and the sheer wearability of these pieces, reserving them purely for outdoorsy occasions seems like a waste. Consider the cool utilitarian vibe that the brand has cultivated for the office… just add chinos.
The collection will be available in the Portland flagship store and online from October. For more information visit http://snowpeak.com/pages/apparel
- The First Non-Athlete to Receive the ISPO Cup is 93-Year Old Gert Boyle
- Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show 2018: The Best Gear of the Year
- Our Overwhelming 36-Hour Visit to ISPO, the World’s Largest Sports Trade Show
- 6 Athleisure Lines that Will Take You from Lay-Ups to Lazy Sundays
- Marine Layer’s New Athleisure Collection Sports Plenty of Style