Quality shoes that won’t max out your credit card? That’s what we like to hear. Jack Erwin has been on our radar since they launched and the collections only seem to get better with each season. Designed in New York and hand crafted in Spain, we know first hand that these high quality, simply designed shoes are lady pleasers and comfortable to boot (!).
Since it is the gift-giving season, Jack Erwin wants to spread the love and offer up a gift to our amazing readers. They are offering you gents the Ellis Chelsea Boot in Black, Brown or Arabica. Chelsea boots are actually a Victorian era trendsetter but they had a massive comeback in the 60s. Think the Beatles. We all love a hearty work boot but the Ellis oozes class and coolness. With a retail price of $220, this may just be the nicest gift you could give yourself this season. So get to clicking, and we don’t mean your heels.
- Dive In Feet First With the Best Rubber Boots for Men
- What to Wear Tailgating: Fall Style Essentials for Football Fans
- Our Favorite Pieces of Gear in the Stylish Lineup of Dainese Motorcycle Gear
- Footwear Facts: How to Weather- and Waterproof Your Boots
- The Best Hiking Boots for Men, From Lightweight to Ultra-Plush