We are big fans of SUM, the recent sunglasses brand that kicked ass on Kickstarter. They are getting lots of attention from their rather simple concept: you can interchange the face, lens and arms of your eyewear to create limitless options.
Here is how it works:
Share this post on Facebook and we will choose three lucky winners who will each receive the entire set of pieces so that you have over 145,000 different combinations of shades to create. Bananas!
- 7 different base lenses
- 12 different colored faces
- 12 different colored arms
We calculate that you could change these every day for almost 4o0 years. You can will these babies to your grandkids!
So go forth and share and may the best three men win.
Giveaway ends Friday August 21st.
Offer only valid for the United States.
- 6 Best Outdoor Sport Sunglasses for the Adventurous Man
- The 10 Best Non-Greasy Sunscreens to Protect You This Fall
- Super Bowl Champ Jerome Bettis Tells You How To Tap Into The Fighting Spirit
- Best Wayfair Way Day Kitchen Deals 2020: What To Shop
- 8 Essential Men’s Skincare Tips for Fall 2020