Whether we are on vacation or a business trip, hotel slippers are either non existent or a little on the hausfrau side of things. Not cool. That’s why we are digging these travel slippers from our Canadian friends at WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie (You can just call them WANT). These italian boiled wool versions fully zip up for easy packing and storage. We are also keen on the leather sole. These are perfect for the plane too. Retail ($75)
To buy please click here.
- Best Bacon Known to Man: Here are America’s Tastiest Artisanal Brands
- Old Forester Launches New Cocktail Provisions Collection
- The Manual Awards 2018: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How One Denver Restaurant is Introducing Native American Food to the Hungry Masses
- Our Top Picks for the Perfect Lounge Pants for Winter Weekend