Looking for a new fixed gear bike for your summer excursions? Look no further my friend. Our boys over at the Teeling Whiskey Distillery in Dublin partnered with their neighbors, Funked Up, to create a slick ride that could be yours (this baby retails for $575 folks).
How did this collaboration come about you may ask? Both the Teeling Whiskey Distillery & Funked Up are based in the historic Liberties, in the heart of Dublin city centre. A new distillery and a new generation of craftsmen making the best in Irish produce. That’s the Spirit of Dublin.
This handsome Teeling Whiskey Funked Up Fixie will be sure to get you far on your summer adventures!
Simply click below to register and then pour yourself a Teeling Whiskey to celebrate.
Contest ends Friday May 13th.
- Starbucks is Crafting a Gin Barrel-Aged Cold Brew Coffee
- 10 Reasons to Visit Dublin (That Have Nothing to Do With St. Patrick’s Day)
- Heading to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day? This Hotel is the Place to Stay.
- What is Pét-Nat Why Will It Be Your New Favorite Sparkling Wine?
- You Should Drink These 18-Year-Old Liquors in 2018