We’re officially into the second week of fall and with unpredictable weather patterns more the norm than the exception today, there’s no better outerwear alternative than the all-purpose parka. Lightweight and slightly tented so you can layer and move in it, the classic military-style parka is the perfect item to throw over your weekday suit or casual Friday outfit for a rugged yet stylish statement. From left to right, eight great options for the season: AllSaints, $520; Uniqlo, $59.90; Club Monaco, $289; Topman, $200; GANT Rugger, $495; Volcom, $202.51; H&M, $69.95; Alpha Industries, $185.
- This Winter’s Best Parkas for Braving the Cold
- Spider Silk Fabric is Badass, and Here’s the Ski Jacket to Prove It
- Stay Dry in Style with Our Favorite Rain Jackets for 2018
- 3 Packable Jackets That Every Serious Outdoorsman Should Own
- Winter Style Picks: What to Wear When the Polar Vortex is in Full Swing