Even with all of the modern conveniences of technology, we still have piles of things we carry around on a daily basis, from phones to keys, Kindles and cork screws. Of course, not just any old sack will do. One we love is this sturdy guy born from a collaboration between Indigo & Cotton (The finest menswear shop in Charleston, South Carolina) and Apolis (An outstanding company bridging commerce and microeconomic development).
We spoke to Brett Carron, owner of Indigo & Cotton about the collaboration:
Apolis launched their Local + Global project a few years ago, now with partnerships in 30 shops across six countries. Each bag is produced by a co-op of female artisans in Bangladesh with the intention of shining a light on their local community through industry.
We were thrilled when they approached us about making a market bag for Charleston. The bag’s simple, rustic aesthetic utilizes 100% natural jute fiber harvested there in Bangladesh and incorporates durable vegetable dyed leather straps. It even has a waterproof lining making it ideal for trips to the market or even the beach.
Order yours here and know you just made the world a better place.
- Blaze a Stylish Trail with these Standout Men’s Blazers
- Wolverine Boots Collabs with 2 Other Michigan Brands for Limited-Edition 1000 Mile Boots
- The Best Travel Bags to Carry You Through this Holiday Season And Beyond
- Layer Up with Our Picks for the Best Men’s Denim Shirts
- Revtown Makes Denim for the Everyman — and at a Great Price