During those languid, long summer days, nothing beats a cold beer while kicking back on the porch or dock (or anywhere really). But Lord knows we try hard to keep it classy on occasion and those foam koozies we grew up with simply don’t pass muster.
Luckily, we stumbled upon a little company based in Lynnville, Tennessee (pop. 327) called Colonel Littleton, who hand crafts bridle leather ‘can caddies’. They come insulated with a neoprene liner to keep your beer cool and are assembled with brass rivets and stitched top to bottom. You can even take it to another level and have them personalized with one initial. But we aren’t sure our collars are that pressed for such accessorizing, but hey, it’s a pretty good idea for personalized gift giving so give it a shot. Sold as a set of four.
- This Brewery is Turning To An App to Keep Your Thirst Quenched During Quarantine
- Almost Gone: Save $161 on Klymit Maxfield 2 Tent, Because Prime Day
- The 10 Best Denzel Washington Movies, Ranked
- The 20 Best Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- The 15 Best Socks for Men and How To Wear Them