If you’re a genuine movie lover, you’ve probably spent a fair amount of time falling asleep in front of your TV or streaming device. Falling asleep in front of a movie can feel like a failure, but there’s nothing wrong with snuggling up on the couch with a great movie and letting yourself doze off whenever you’re ready. It doesn’t necessarily speak to the movie’s quality; sometimes, you’re just tired, or you’re so familiar with the beats of a certain film that you can’t help but nod off.
There are some movies, though, that are especially great for sleeping. These are the movies that feel so comforting and warm that staying awake might be a challenge. Of course, you should try to watch every movie at least once all the way through. On a rewatch, though, you might find that these are the best movies to fall asleep to.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)
- The 10 best snowboarding movies and documentaries to add to your watch list
- The best Doctor Who episodes for new fans to watch (just in time for the 60th anniversary special on Disney Plus)
- Protect yourself with the best self-defense weapons
- Reviews are in for the Zac Efron, Jeremy Allen White-led wrestling drama The Iron Claw, and they’re incredible
- Disney CEO says there are so many Marvel movies it’s causing the franchise to lose steam (and revenue)