Do you have trouble sleeping on your old mattress? A new mattress could be the answer. With a new mattress you sleep better and more comfortably than ever before. Sleep isn’t just about comfort, it’s an important element of good health. If you’re shopping for cheap mattresses, the good news is that the major brands have mattress sales year round. You may have specific needs, however. Some want to choose the best organic mattress for a greener sleep while others look for the best mattress deals for a good night’s sleep to reduce your stress and increase your rest. We’ve done the work and found the best mattress sales from top brands. We also include tips on how to choose a mattress.
- — from $799
- — from $356
- — from $699
- — from $699 and get 2 free Dream pillows, was $699
- — from $499 plus 2 Layla Memory Foam pillows, was $649
- — from $699 with 2 free down alternative pillows, was $799
- — from $499 with up to $399 in free accessories
- — from $849
- — from $299
- — from $1,189
- — from $383
There’s both good news and better news about timing your shopping for mattress sales. The good news is that mattresses are virtually always on sale. Sometimes the elements of the mattress deals are packages of accessories such as pillows, mattress pads, and sheeting. So anytime you go shopping for a new mattress, even if you don’t get a break on the mattress list price you’ll still save, potentially save a lot, on accessories that you might not have budgeted for but would really like. For example, who wants to put an old mattress pad on a brand new bed? And who doesn’t appreciate a new pillow?
The even better news about mattress sales is that mattress manufacturers and retailers periodically take greater discounts off list prices and add other deals and bonuses to sweeten the deals — and they run these supercharged sales events at the same time. It might seem counter-intuitive to run a sale when other companies, your competitors, are also having a sale. However, since mattress sellers compete with each for the same customers based on mattress quality and features in addition to price, they all benefit with simultaneous sales because doing so ramps up the excitement.
If you are shopping for a new mattress from necessity because you’re adding a bed to your home or your current mattress was damaged by fire, smoke, water, or whatever, and needs immediate replacement, you may not have much of a chance to wait for a big multi-brand sale.
Mattress sellers leverage the excitement of multi-brand sales that occur around major events, such as Presidents Day or Black Friday, for two examples, to boost their business volumes by attracting people who might shop because of a desire to upgrade, but not necessity. The extra excitement, and significantly deeper discounts, results in more business for all.
The bottom line is it’s always a good time to shop mattress sales, but with a major seasonal selling event, you can save even more — often much more.
We get it that choosing a mattress can be confusing. The vast range of materials, construction methods, comfort, and personal fit are compounded by prices that range from “Not-too-bad” to “Are-You-Out-of-Your-Mind?” But in the end it needn’t be too difficult to find the right mattress that works for you, providing the support and comfort you need for a good night’s sleep all at a price that doesn’t lay waste to your budget.
- Construction: The main factors to consider about construction are the design and materials as they contribute to support, comfort, and durability. Traditional box-spring mattresses have given way to layers of memory foam. Hybrid designs include one or more layers of springs or coils with two or more foam layers. Extra attention to firm up the edges with some form of perimeter support can add to the life of the mattress and the ease of getting on and off.
- Comfort: Mattresses need to combine adequate support with enough give for comfort without hugging too tight so you get too hot. Look for breathable foam layers with airflow contours and gel-infusions that can draw off heat and moisture. Most brands have long trial periods, from 90 to 365 days, so you can return the mattress to try another version if your original purchase doesn’t do the job. Look for brands that include free shipping both ways (including returns if needed) to save.
- Extras: You can added features such as extra antimicrobial covers, extra layers or extra-thick original layers and more. Some higher-end mattresses have adjustable firmness for each side.
- Cost: Mattress costs range from a few hundreds of dollars for twin size to several thousand for the larger size mattresses. Hybrid mattresses with advanced cooling and comfort features including custom or adjustable firmness and adaptable frames can also add to the cost.
- The 11 Best Breweries in America To Visit Right Now
- This Above Ground Pool Deal Is Your Excuse To Finally Buy One – Save Hundreds!
- This Top-Rated Lawn Mower Just Got a Massive Price Cut at Amazon
- The 10 Best Superhero Movies Of All Time
- The 8 Best Sun Shirts to Protect Your Skin