My Travel Checklist: Fitness Coach Joseph Lazo
Welcome to our new column profiling men on the go and their top five travel essentials.
To kick off our column we want to introduce you to one of New York’s top fitness coaches, Joseph Lazo. He has worked in some of New York’s best gyms and his signature workout combines elements of CrossFit, Muay Thai and functional mobility and movement to provide a real world-class workout.
His popularity has landed him on Bravo’s new ‘Work Out New York’ show premiering December 6th.
Before he rockets to fame, we took five minutes of his time to hear about his must-haves when globetrotting.
1) Kikkerland Travel Bear Pillow for long flights and girls think it’s cute.
2) Nike Air Huarache Lows for going through security with ease
3)Kiehl’s travel set to look fresh upon landing
4) Black Tom Ford Cashmere SweatPants because you can’t get more comfortable than these.
5) SleepPhones to avoid chords
6) FitKit to keep up my regime no matter where I am