Sunglasses to feel awesome in by Surface to Air
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the fashionably late arrival of summer this year than with the inaugural eyewear collection of one of our favorite brands. Surface to Air’s new sunnies collection comprises 11 styles that fuse elements of the failsafe classics we love, with the kind of super fresh updates that we crave each season. The only hardship is picking your favorites, so we’ve whittled the list down to our top five styles. God we’re good to you.
- Glacier Available in classic tortoiseshell or an awesome mushroom hue, these preppy frames will merge harmoniously with your entire wardrobe. Featuring vintage-style flat pins and a keyhole nose bridge, the Glacier will retain its fresh appeal from summer to summer.
- Zenit If achingly cool is your thing, look no further than the Zenit. Crafted from thick hand polished acetate, these bold black frames are an over-sized version of the classic wayfarer. For best results, wear with a white t-shirt, slightly slick hair and a hint of attitude.
- Titan A touch old world gentleman, a touch 1990s nonchalance, these circular metal frames are surprisingly flattering. The polished acetate temples make for a ‘trendy’ albeit distinguished statement. Wear with a varisty jacket or classical bomber for maximum effect.
- Troopers This style is all about optimal fit and perfectly contoured lines. Perhaps more of a casual statement, these frames will segue from a beach to city traipsing smoothly. We love the navy and sulphur colour-way.
- Vektor Inspired by Roy Orbison’s iconic 1960s rocker style, the Vektor design is not for the faint hearted. The flat top wayfarer shape feels pretty retro, though the reflective mirrored lenses and thick hand polished acetate frames bring them back to 2013.